Making a Complaint

If you have any complaints about a financial service provided to you by a Finwest adviser, you should take the following steps:

1. Contact your adviser and tell them about your complaint.

2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within three working days, or you would prefer not to contact your adviser, please contact the Complaints Manager at Finwest using the Contact us form on our website or by email at or by mail to 10 Leigh St, Burswood, WA.

3. Finwest will endeavor to resolve all complaints  within 45 days of lodgment. Should there be special circumstances relating to the complaint, such that it is not reasonable for the complaint to be resolved in that time, Finwest will inform you of the reasons for the delay. We may request an extension of time up to a total of 90 days.

4. If Finwest has not responded within 45 (or 90) days or you are not satisfied with the response, you can lodge a dispute with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority. This service is provided to you free of charge.

Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)

AFCA is a free and independent dispute resolution scheme.

Phone: 1800 931 678


Address: GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) also has a free call info line on 1300 300 630 which you may use to make a complaint and obtain information about your rights.

a man in a suit sitting at a table with a woman in the background

Secure your financial future

Our firm is dedicated to helping you achieve financial wellbeing throughout the chapters of your life. Our tailored financial planning solutions are designed to empower you to write the story of your life with confidence and security.
Book an appointment